Happy Monday, guys! We’ve had a busy weekend filming back to back episodes for Knock It Off, but we wanted to pop in and give you a round-up of our favorite summer items from some of our favorite companies! These wonderfully talented people make this blog possible, and we’ve gotta say, they’re stuff is stinkin’ awesome! Check them out, show them some love and don’t forget to look for special coupon codes just for you!
1. I am LOVING this Tangerine Braid Headband from Henle Headbands- that color just calls my name!
2. Monica is obsessed with these Slim Cool Salmon flip-flops from Havaianas that come in lots of cool colors.
3.Isn’t this Flower Leather Cuff Bracelet from Belmonili super cute? You ALWAYS get free shipping within continental US. Use the code BelmoniliECC for 10% off your order!
4. Our absolute favorite thrift store is having a 50% off sale on all media items at Liberty Thrift Stores, which- need we remind you?- includes books! Thrift stores are treasure troves of books with great covers, perfect for styling your home. (Picture Source)
5. Guys, you know we love a good DIY project, but some of you complain you don’t where to begin or even what to do once you start. You have no excuse anymore because Bareroot Design Studios offers Design Workshops that will teach you how to get the look you want for your home. For all you locals, Bareroot Design Studio is hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, June 15th from 1-3pm. You do not want to miss this!
6. We have shared our love for Lucent Lampworks over and over again, but this Cylinder Glass Shade with Antique Bronze Down Rod just made us fall in love all over again. Save 10% when you use the code EC2tenoff.
7. I love the simple design of this Blessings Carafe from Blessings Unlimited. What a beautiful way to dress up your summer table.
8. This Affection Small Art Print from Red Letter Words is such a thoughtful and stylish gift for all of those graduates in your life. With lots of different saying, you’ll be able to find the perfect one for that baby shower, wedding or graduation gift and you know what the best part is? They’re only $19 each!
9. We love our phrases from 163 Design Company (see them here and here) and now they’ve come out with these NEST Chalkboard painted letters, which are awesome. So cool just as they are, but even cooler that you can doodle all over them!
10. For a non-green-person like me, this Garden Planning Kit from Clean Mama Printables is clutch. This baby will help you achieve the garden you’ve always wanted It includes:
*Garden Plan Grid
*Plant Record (keep track of all your plants in one place – glue on a large envelope and keep your receipts and plant info to keep track of plants that need to be returned or relocated)
*Garden Plans – This Year + Next Year
*Yearly Annuals, Perennials, and Trees + Shrubs Tracker
*Yearly Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs Tracker
11. I know it says “Spring” in the title, but this Riley Spring Paper Pack from Moo & Puppy screams summer to me! Are you making a summer bucket list this year? Use this paper as a background for your big list of activities for your family! Use EC215 for 15% off your order!
12. Don’t forget to check out the current issue of Smart, Blonde and Crafty for loads of fun and creative DIY ideas to fill your summer and it’s totally FREE! Also, make sure you take a look at all the fun blogs listed- you might come across one you’ve never heard of before!
13. I’m sorry but these Typewriter Key Bracelet from Junxtaposition are just so dang fun. Choose your design or pick one out as a one-of-a-kind gift for a friend.
14. I love the smell of citrus in the summer, and the NEW! Wood Wick Candles from CJS EcoChic are soy so that sweet smell will last a loooooong time.
15. Remember that faux stained glass window I made two years ago? I used this Artscape Window Film . It adheres to any window, is easy to customize and is a breeze to install. This stuff makes a HUGE statement without working hard for it. Plus, it can add some privacy and style where there is none!
16. I got this XXL Utility tote from Thirty-One Gifts and it is fabulous! It can hold so much stuff, and it easily collapses when I’m ready to put it away. I’m a huge fan of the nautical look, so the navy and white just stole my heart. 🙂 My bag holds a lot of the typical summer items you need when you’re a mom of two little ones: towels, swimmies, suntan lotion, toys, but still looks good! Check out Mandy’s guest post HERE to hear more about her story and how she was able to leave her full-time job when she joined 31! Go ahead and contact Mandy at email@example.com or check out her website for more info.
17. We’ve recently found the DIYers solution to dirty, nasty nails. Gel manicures at Oasis Salon. Monica has been telling the entire world that her polish is lasting over 3 weeks! I have to admit, they do look awesome even with all our DIYing. If you’re local you HAVE to try out their amazing pedicures and gel manicures. We can’t get enough.
Visit Oasis, tell them EC2 sent you and get 10% OFF one visit!
18. Ahhhh, how amazing is this Herringbone Shuffle Stencil from Royal Design Studio? I’ve been wracking my brain trying to find a place for it in my house. Think the baby would like it?
Use the code ECC10 for 10% off your order.
19. And last, but not least, our favorite family photographer (and the official photographer of EC2. Ha!) Stacy of Salvatori Photography. This girl is seriously talented and has a fun personality to boot! She just did our gender reveal photo shoot and a few months ago, photographed Monica’s family doing their thing on a Saturday morning. Make sure you like her facebook page because she’s always running fun contests. We promise that you will LOVE working with Stacy and will have fabulous photos that will last forever!
Ok, folks, time to shop! Have fun. 🙂
The comments +