Probably the part of my Garage Mudroom Makeover that I got the most questions and comments about was the huge engineer print artwork of my crew (or at least their bottom half!) Staples Engineer prints aren’t anything new to our blog (we use them all the time!), but every time I fall a little more in love!
I did make a few small tweaks this time around. Since the frame was empty, I needed to use foam core to mount my image and then staple it to the back of the frame.
I sort of underestimated the size of the frame- it’s huge! So I just mounted the left and right sides and left the middle… shhh, no one would ever know.
The process was really simple, and would have been even easier if I hadn’t run out of foam core. I actually caught my finger in my heavy duty staple gun and a month later, my nail is still purple. Ugh. Although, it doesn’t compare to slamming your finger in a car door and cutting off the top of it while taping a TV show for Nate… not that I know anyone who did that 🙂