Are you getting in the holiday spirit yet? Whether you’re ready or not Christmas is next month (48 days away actually!), can you believe it! So we thought we would do a little sponsor round up to help you get started on your holiday shopping to show you a few things we love. Don’t forget to check out great deals and coupon codes they may be running. These sponsors keep this blog running, so give them some love!
1. Whether your holiday decor is spiritual, fun, or both, Red Letter Words has you covered. If your kids are young like ours, this Santa’s Reindeer print would be a perfect piece to add to your mantel or wall. They are currently running a sale on their beautiful new Love Letters collection, (featured in the middle photo) so be sure to use the code Love20 for the entire month of November for 20% off any piece in that collection.
2. I love the modern Christmas colors of this digital scrapbook set from Moo & Puppy. You know we love our bright colors, but we also love the way modern prints like these bring in a chic look without breaking the budget. Check out our post on digital scrapbook paper for great craft ideas. Follow Moo & Puppy on Pinterest, and repin one of her paper packs for a chance to win Five Free paper packs, winners are announced each Wednesday on her Facebook page.
3. How gorgeous is the new lace stencil collection from Royal Design Studio! It’s girly, yet sophisticated enough for any room in your home. Stenciling a wall is a great way to add charm and dress up a plain wall, especially for the holiday season when you’re getting ready to have family over. See how we put together a colorful herringbone design with their Get Ziggy With It stencil. If you need help with your stencils, Royal Design Studio hosts great how-to workshops right in their Chula Vista, CA location as well as virtual workshops online with president and creative director Melanie Royals! (We love Melanie- she’s amazing!)
4. Another simple and creative way to dress up a space in your home is with Artscape’s window films. Did you know you can use them on more than just windows? We recently used their paisley pattern to enhance the look of a coffee table in an episode of Knock if Off, the homeowners loved the look as much as we did. Stop by their YouTube page for great how-to videos.
5. A cross-body purse is a great thing to have when you’re shopping during the busy holiday season. I love this versatile design by Thirty-One gifts that can be used as a shoulder bag or cross-body, two bags in one…score! Right now until Nov. 26, for every $35 spent you can purchase a medium utility tote for $7.00, which usually run for $30- that’s an incredible deal!
6. We love wearing Henle Headbands to dress up a casual look or to help us hold our hair back during filming (Jess sported one in our formal living room makeover). This gorgeous cranberry colored headband is perfect for the holiday season. Stop by their Facebook page for details about a wonderful Thanksgiving giveaway contest they are currently running.
7. Stella & Dot isn’t just about big statement pieces, they have sweet charms as well. Last month, this beautiful Hope necklace helped support Breast Cancer Awareness, and was also featured on Oprah.com in her Fall Fashion handbook as a great buy of the week! Check out their Stock up & Save page for items that are buy 2 and get the 3rd at 50% off! These are perfect for stocking stuffers and Misty is our favorite consultant!
8. We love adding a personal, custom look and creative design to any room, which is why we love the industrial lighting over at Lucent Lampworks. Their designs are unique and great for rustic themes as well as a beach, nautical theme…actually any theme- lol! . You can see what we did with a few of their lights in our own homes. Sign up for their newsletter so you always know about new products and sales.
9. Have you checked out Smart, Blonde and Crafty yet? Their online magazine features blogs and crafters they are obsessed with, as well as designs they have created themselves. Do you have a bunch of fun socks lying around that don’t have matches? Head on over to see how to create these adorable sock bunnies for a great Christmas gift for your little ones!
10. You know how we both love our big home decor phrases from 163 Design Company , but did you know they have handcrafted necklaces as well? The anchor and the quote, “Wicked Good”, are my favorite and would make great Christmas gifts…hint, hint! Check out their new site along with their blog for more designs and ideas.
11. One of our favorite local thrift shops is currently running their annual Christmas stocking project. Every cash donation made to Liberty Thrift & Home Furnishings will go to a family in need. Check their website for current sales they are running, like the one going on this week that ends Saturday Nov. 9th. for 25% off the entire store, some restrictions may apply. Plus, this Saturday their Quakertown store location is having a 50% off sale in honor of their 2nd Anniversary, congrats!
12. Whether you’re in need of a manicure, pedicure, or a nice massage, local nail and day spa Oasis is the place to go. They have great spa packages that include 3-4 hours of relaxation, who wants to join us for a girls’ day out!?! Also, tell your hubs that they have gift cards!!
13. Last, but never least is our favorite photographer Stacy of Salvatori Photography , who recently helped us introduce little Bennett to our blogging world! She has also photographed our gender reveal and spent an entire day with Monica’s family taking fun photos with her husband and kids like this one! Contact Stacy now because she is already booking for 2014!
So there you have it, just a little hint of what we love about our sponsors, other than how amazing they are! Don’t wait too much longer to get started on your holiday shopping, especially on items that need time to ship. Stop by their sites and tell them EC2 sent ya!
Also, if you have a business or know of one that East Coast Creative readers would love, send us an email and we’ll share our newly updated media kit with you. We’re always on the hunt for fabulous, new sponsors!
Have an Awesome Day!!