You know what make us thankful? Besides our families, good friends, this blog and each other (of course!), it’s Black Friday! So, while Monica is living it up in London and Paris this week, I’ll be doing some die-hard shopping with my hubs. Love that man and his passion for finding good deals. (Would you believe he is MORE into Black Friday than I am?!) However, some of the best things you just can’t find in brick and mortar stores, and that’s what I’m bringing to you today. I’ve rounded up some red and green favorites from our awesome sponsors. Without them, this blog would not be, so show them some love and snag some good deals this weekend at their shops.
1. Kelly Green Crocheted Scarflette from Twysted Yarn. I am all about scarves this time of year, and this one is too cute! Order by December 6th for Christmas delivery. Use the code ECCFAN to get 10% off your order!
2. Last year, I purchased 12 Christmas books at Liberty Thrift store, and did a 12 days of Christmas countdown. Each day we read a different Christmas story. I LOVE this tradition, and Liberty Thrift makes it possible to do it inexpensively (Photo credit: Katherine Maries.com)
3. This Joy to the Lord Print from Red Letter Words is so beautiful and would make a great gift or a perfect accessory for your own walls. Plus, you just can’t beat that message. Get 20% off all Black Friday weekend! (No coupon code necessary.)
4. I adore this Ikat Decorative Pillow Cover from our newest sponsor, Chic Decor Pillows. It’s so stylish, but totally ties in with traditional Christmas colors. You HAVE to see the tons of pillow covers in their shop. Gorgeous stuff, folks! Beginning at midnight on 11/23, everything in the store will be 15% off!
5. You better believe that I’ll be doing a few Christmas printables this year using this Gem Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Paper from Moo & Puppy. I’m telling you, the possibilities are endless! Use the code EC215 for 15% off your order.
6. I can’t get enough of this Red/Orange Paisley Headband from Henle. I’ll be buying a few of these for my sister and girlfriends this year (shhhhh….don’t tell!)
7. Isn’t this Pendant Light with Red Enamel Shade from Lucent Lampworks so much fun? Love the pop of color in this industrial style light fixture. I can’t WAIT to show you what Brad designed for my dining room. Ummmm…let’s just say, it completes me. Oh wait, I mean, the room. Use the code EC2tenoff for 10% off your order!
8. I know this isn’t all that Christmasy, but my goodness, I adore this Herringbone Pattern Wall Stencil from Royal Design Studio. I’m running out of wall space, but I’m determined to incorporate this somewhere-anywhere– in my house. All stencils shown in black and white will be 30% off on Black Friday (go here for the sale!)
9.Buy a few of theseQuilted Jar Candles in Spiced Pear from CJS EcoChic for a quick and easy neighbor, hostess or teacher gift. You can never go wrong with candle, especially soy ones that last forever!
10. I’m thinking another awesome gift for a teacher would be this Medium Utility Tote in Red Parisian Pop from Thirty-One Gifts filled with fun books for the classroom, survival items (chocolate and coffee, anyone?) or extra supplies.
Where’s your favorite place to shop on Black Friday? Do you have a plan of attack, or do you go at it all crazy-like?
The comments +