Ladies-and the approximately 1% of readers who are dudes-, we have awesome sponsors. They are the ones who make the rest of our posts and projects possible. Not only do they support us, but they have some pretty cool stuff in their stores. We’ve rounded up some of favorite items for a cozy Fall season. Make sure you don’t miss the discount codes and special promotions!
1. We are digging on this Antique Thread Display Drawer from Nachokitty. It could serve so many different purposes: jewelry organizer, craft supply organizer, or pretty display for your tiny treasures. Don’t stop there, though. You should definitely take a look at their Etsy shop- I could browse their finds for hours!
2. I love this Industrial Table Lamp from Lucent Lampworks! I can see it snuggled up to some pretty Fall decor on a mantel or side table. Love. it. To get 10% off your purchase use the code EC2TENOFF.
3. We’re heading into the holiday season, and it’s always good to have small gifts on hand for teachers, neighbors etc. Stock up on these Premium Soy Candles from CJS Eco Chic in the mini 4 oz. and you won’t ever have to worry! And oh man, the holiday scents are to die for!
4. We love using non-traditional materials for headboards! How about this fireplace mantel headboard? Not bad, right? Architectural Antiques is hands-down our favorite place for incredible salvaged materials to repurpose.
5. Did you see Mandi’s Epic Room Makeover. She used the Nova Trellis, from Royal Design Studio in the bathroom and well, it is fabulous. As a thank you to their 10,000 FB fans, RDS is offering 25% of all orders through Sunday with the code WELOVEU.
6. You’ve all been waiting for Monica’s big patio reveal, and tomorrow, the wait is over! They couldn’t have done it without Stone Depot, and their super helpful staff. Now’s the time to build an outdoor fireplace or firepit, and they guys at Stone Depot have everything you need to make that happen!
7. We can’t seem to control our love for photo canvases from Canvas People! Right now you can buy a 11 x 14 Canvas for only $15
from Canvas People and $1 of every order will be donated to help fight Breast Cancer! If you need some inspiration for what to put on a canvas, check out this post
8. Not gonna lie, once the holiday season starts (right after Halloween, in my opinion), I often need a reminder to stop and be thankful for all that I have. This 1 Thessalonians 5:16 Print
from Red Letter Words makes a perfect visual reminder of that very thing…and it looks cool, too. Check out the fun new turquoise color, too! They also have a really fun, very sweet Print of the Month
focused on the value we women have , and you will receive 20% off this entire section through the end of this month.
10. We all know that Thirty-One Gifts has cute and affordable bags, but the one item I’ve had my eye for over a year is this small Magazine Basket
. I love it’s shape and versatility! Plus, you can personalize all baskets for only a few dollars more. Right now, mention EC2Blog when you order any basket and get any second item in the catalog 31% off.
To place your order, click here
and shoot an email to Amanda with your order.
Wait, one more thing!
We’re happy to announce that we’re accepting new sponsors! We have a few openings that we would love to fill, so if you have a business that you think we’ll love and can help you promote, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
! Seriously, what better way to sell your stuff than to have two loud, passionate, crazy women on your side?! For all the nitty-gritty info about our sponsorship opportunities, click here
Have a great day, and be sure to stop over and say hi to our wonderful sponsors!